Why hasn't he responded?

I snap chatted my crush "hey" about a half hour ago. He's always on social media so I'm worried he just doesn't like me. Also, if he opens it and doesn't reply, what could that mean?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Calm down dear, stop being a stalker and give that crush time to reply! Maybe he's taking a bath, watching television or asleep. But who cares? If he replies then he will reply. You sound very stressed and this is not a healthy state of mind. Anxiety can cause panic attacks and depression, I suggest calming down and getting away from your phone. Find a new hobby, perhaps read a book or go for a walk.
    Texting someone 'hey' and not getting a reply within the hour is a non issue. Being lonely or having anxiety is however an issue. Have you tried making new friends? Sometimes we get stressed about little things and it's actually something else that is bugging us! If you feel lonely then try joining a social club or speak to your doctor about counselling.
    You may not be expecting this answer, but truthfully you need to turn your phone off and do something more productive. He will reply when he replies. If he doesn't then that's his loss, not yours. You sound like a very caring, nice person so use that to your advantage. Start a hobby, make new friends or simply do something more productive.
    Good luck dear and please rate my comment up if this was helpful.
    Please do try to take your mind off of this issue as you will work yourself up with anxiety. He may be your crush now but men come and go, he's not your husband yet! If he doesn't reply then maybe he isn't interested and that's HIS LOSS, Not yours. After all, do you want a boyfriend who ignores you? I think not! You deserve the best possible partner.
    Back on topic; Get off your phone dear! Get off the internet! Quit worrying, quit stressing, you will only make things worst. Anxiety can lead to major issues so please try to be positive. It's a text, it isn't life changing. You're okay, things will be fine regardless. Calm down, do you agree with me? It's JUST A TEXT. Feel better now?
    Go make yourself a nice cup of tea and do something else. I wish you the best of luck for the future darling, God bless.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's busy doing other things. you got to chill out girl

What Guys Said 2

• He might be busy doing something 30 mins is not really a long time. Now if he hasn't said anything 2 you after a day then say hey again if no reply maybe he dont have snap chat or his phones off who knows could be a number of things.

• sometimes people are just too busy to reply to every attempt at contacting them online , so I don't know for sure

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!