How can I ask a girl if she likes me without revealing that I like her? Can it be done?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude don't play games. That's the problem with dating these days, people are so terrified of actually showing that you like someone. Sorry, but if you're feeling that way so is she and I doubt she would say she likes you if you're actively hiding your interest in her. How about you just get it out in the open! Wow imagine that, showing that you have feelings! Weird right? But it actually might make it so you can actually get the girl you want.

You definitely won't get her by playing those games. They never work. From a millennial to a millennial. Don't play the game.

Plus, heads up, girls like strong guys who take what they want. The guys that cower in the corner are never respected by girls. Go get her!

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. Might I suggest that you go into YouTube and search for it. also as a bonus. search for RSD free tour on YouTube. RSDcan show you how to attract woman you like.

• the point of attraction is to show that girl you like from the beginning that you like her.

What Girls Said 2

• What's wrong with letting her know you like her?

• some girls put guys in the friend zone because they wait too long to say it.

• @redlif3 Usually, when that happens, it's because the girl learned something about you that turned her off or something similar. But it is possible that she liked you for a while, then just gave up and moved on. Either way, being upfront about your intentions is always a good idea.

• That is what I meant. That's why I'm not wrong either. you were implying that I don't know what I was talking about.

• Don't be a Pussy, just ask her out. She might say know, but at least she'll respect you. It's super lame and unattractive when a guy tries to be indirect and sneaky about asking a girl out.

What Guys Said 1

• Have your friend ask her lol

• dude that totally doesn't work. might I help your game progress by suggesting you search on YouTube: RSD free tour

• Never have your friend ask her! if you want results seriously just talk to her.