Is my boyfriends coworker just a coworker, and is my relationship a lie?

I have been having serious issues with my boyfriend over the past couple years. When things are good they are really good, but when things are bad they are really bad. He is a bit of an alcoholic, and he gets really sleep and kinda dumb when he drinks too much. Anyway long story short. We got into a few really bad fights about it and I found out by seeing his facebook message box open that he was telling his female coworker about it. Her words were should you be there with her? and be safe! Making it seem like I was the bad guy but I was just crying and hurt that he was belligerently drunk and then HE got extremely angry and started acting psychotic shoving me and screaming. Part of me think things died a long time ago but part of me never wants to be without him cause I love him more than anyone. His coworker recently drew a series of pictures of a stick figure guy with a stick figure girl on a boat, and at the end he throws her off the boat and feeds her to a monster. Couldn't help to notice the girl was brunette and so am I. I feel like the cartoon was supposed to be him and I. I don't know if I am looking too far into this or I have legit reason to be upset.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• The better question is why are you with an alcoholic? Are you a codependent? An enabler? His first love isn't you or her it's his next drink and always will be

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should just get out of the relationship

What Guys Said 2

• my dad was a controling alcoholic and it didn't end well.
    he's crying for putty from his female co workers just to get their attention... you need to get out ASAP!

when my parents split up shit got dangerous so just promise me you'll be careful!

• I think you could be happier alone or with someone else... please keep me updated on your situation.

• Upset? Why are you still with an alcoholic guy who physically abuses you? Yyou can love someone else who is able to love you back, but not until you get out of this destructive relationship.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!