What to do with a cheater?

I dated this man for about 5 weeks. I stopped dating him because he was using me. Very rude and lied to me. In November 2016 I dumped him. In Jan 17 he sent a text message (hi) I did not respond. In Jan 19 he left me a voice message saying he misses me. A week later I saw him in the mall (i did not meet with him, but he was there when I was shopping) he asked me why I did not answer his calls. I told him because I'm done and I do not want him in my life, it is not going to work, it is impossible so I made clear, he said okay turned and left. So (Vday) at 11 pm he sent me a text says (happy love day) I saw it this morning I could not help it I was laughing. Men knows men better. So my question to you guys. Is it a good idea to ignore him? Will this give him a lesson that using women is a not a good idea and unfair? What he was thinking when he texted happy love day to someone who doesn't want to be with him anymore!!. Does age plays games too? since he is 45 and I'm 31 and he wants to go back a teenager? I do not get it. He is a very educated smart man, yes I had a feeling he is a bit narcissist. But how come he does these things. Today I found out he was having sex with 2 women while he was dating me (one of them told me since we work together and she told me about the other one). So I texted him I said ( oh you tell all women you date this? Fuck off and do not contact me again). will, he ignored my message. And I am annoyed because since day he was rude, lair and abuser also cheating too? I feel I need to take a revenge. I thought he would text back so I can text back and give him a lesson. But I'm not sure to text him again would be a good idea.
by the way men, do you think he is embarrassed? or he just doesn't care?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• It's impossible to say for certain, but there is a brand of player who simply plays the "numbers game," and this guy may be one since he was dating three women. The numbers game means you just interact with as many women as you can, while devoting the least effort possible to each. That way you keep as many "in the air" possible. If one breaks up with you, as you'd, you keep on trying, but devote as little time as possible in the hopes that she'll change her mind. The texts cost 5 seconds apiece, so if he spends 1tt minutes a month, he can keep contact going with 100 girls who dropped hiimm. Surely out of that 100, one will say OK and "give it up."

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ignore him, block his number if you don't want him to message or text.

Just out of curiosity did you have the exclusivity talk with him? That both of you would stop dating or sleeping with others because you were in a monogamous relationship?

What Guys Said 7

• He won't learn anything nor does he care. Just forget about him and never communicate with him in any way again

• No, he's not embarrassed. And no, there's no point in contacting him, he doesn't care. You are lucky you only wasted 5 weeks of your life and not 5 years.

• throw them into a pit with cheetahs who cheated with another cheetah while also having a food affair with a bag of cheethos with the cheethos guy in the commercial so its like cheating inside a cheat inside a cheat inside a cheat inside a cheat. Its cheating 5 times.

• ignore him.

• just leave them asap. that´s it. don´t waste your hate on them.

• Don't waste your time and energy trying to get revenge on this guy, instead use it to find someone better for you. He simply will not give a shit what you have to say or think.

• Ignore him. You are frankly outmatched.

He is shameless. He doesn't care. A womanizer.

What Girls Said 3

• he doesn't care.. move on

• Sounds like he doesn't care at all, so you will just waste your time... ignore him

• Cut him out of your life.