What are your non-negotiables?

When it comes to dating things that are deal breakers for you or/and must haves?

Assuming here that you're attracted to the person and he/she has all of the basics covered (they're single, they have a job etc).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A good drink and a lady without her phone Fucking my date up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They have to love animals and preferably never been in jail for any reason before.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• -No smoking at all. Smoking is an immediate deal breaker for me.
    -No alcoholism. I can tolerate someone who drinks on occasion like I do but having problems with alcohol... well I'd have to really fall in love with her first in order to tolerate that.
    -Has a really big number under her belt. Not gonna slutshame but I'm sorry, we're not compatible.

0|0
    1|0
  • Smoking, country, rap and hip hop music, drugs, alcoholic

0|1
    0|0
  • - Dishonest, manipulative, cold.
    - Smoker, drunk, addict or obese.
    - Controlling and bossy.
    - Asexual, dislikes intimacy, always busy with something more important

0|0
    0|0
  • Deal breakers for me: unkind, Republican, religious, obese, smoker.

1|0
    0|2
  • no kids
    thats pretty much it

0|0
    0|0
  • High sex drive.
    Affectionate
    Empathetic.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• These are mine:

Must not be a smoker. Must not have children. Must not be a religious fanatic or asshole atheist (ei. No radical or hateful beliefs on either end). Must not be a homophobe/racist/mysogynist. Must not be a fuck boy. Must not do drugs (aside from the occasional recreational use). Must not have addictions. Must not have anger issues.

That's it for me... I think?

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh also, no jail time or criminal record lol.

On the good end id like our personalities to match obviously. And must like my animals lol because they ain't goin anywhere.

• No smoking or drugs, no serious crimes, no kids, must like cats, willing put up with my allergies, compatible humor and personality, compatible views, and isn't a puppy boy or wants me to be his mom. And he has to love the Timbers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a motor bike, snoring, and using spit for lube :)

0|0
    0|0