How to have a relationship?

I always been the type of girl who is too late to realize that a guy had been hinting me that he interested in me. I just to dumb to realise that. I've been focusing on my studies and college activities. but when he directly tell me that he likes me, i freak out.. i start to block him from all my social media, blocking him from contacting me. why do i have that kind of reaction when a guy is sincerely telling me he like me. I end up just secretly having a crush on guy rather than dating them.

12

What Guys Said 2

• If I had to make it really simple, you remind me of the scales of justice. Your learning drive out weighs your romance drive. To put it bluntly you are an adult when learning but when it comes to romance you are like a child that has a crush. 90% studies 10% romance. You've focused so much on your studies but laxed on your romance. You just need more exposure in romance. You act shy.

Unblock him and just relax.

• seems like you've grown up in Orthodox/strict family

• yes! my family always telling me to not have a relationship until i have a career of my own... i have no experience in dating when my friends have multiple dating breakup experience.

• actually having those experiences have two sides.. n it's painful.. I know you must be willing to have Relationship of your own but let me tell you don't rush into it unless you're independent

What Girls Said 1

• Probably because you don't want to have the whole pressure of being in a relationship. You don't feel ready