How to make us go further? I can't get in a relationship?

Hi, I'm 18 and I've never had a boyfriend. That doesn't bother me much because I'm actually very far from inexperienced, but I have to admit that sometimes it gets lonely. Every guy I see/am interested in never pursues a relationship with me -- we stay in the 'good friends who occasionally make out' zone until we get bored and go back to being just friends. That's how it ALWAYS goes, no exceptions.

I can't help but wonder why that is. Sure, it's nice that people are physically attracted to me, but why is there never an emotional connection? Not even one that can just make us try for a while and then realize it's not gonna work out? I feel horrible about that -- that people don't want to be emotionally close to me. It's just humiliating to never mean anything to anyone.

12

What Guys Said 2

• try telling the guy you want more than just casual. he will respect your input. just tell him how you feel.

• Yes ı do

What Girls Said 1

• Because you're not giving them the emotional connection. You say you and the guys stay friends until you get bored of the friends with benefits as if you were always expecting this to happen. Instead of settling down with that state of mind try to get to know them better and make sure you show them more also!