Should I pursue?

Been tryin to get to kno this girl since December things were getting heated, call n tex all the time even got to the point of her calling me her boyfriend. I came home for three days and she busy or she doesn't call back in a timely manner only got to chill once no sex or date. So I told how I felt via text about how i feel too deep in and she told me that she wasn't ready for a relationship but tryin to get to kno me better she talking to me n stuff. And also suggested we hit reset and do it over. Now when I tex she asks if I'm ok? I say why u ask n she says jus making sure. I like her but don't wanna sell myself short what should I do?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah she is

What Guys Said 2

• Your looking for a relationship and she's not. Yes you are selling yourself short. Went to the store for tape but they handed you glue. You can't force her but can try to see where it leads. Attraction happen in less than a week. Trust me. Girls know who they want to sleep with before your dick got hard. Some girls over think shit and there girlfriends talk them
    Out of it. Other girls feel if they settle with you then there's no fun left for her, but anyway. I say try, give it two weeks. No progress. Let her go. No excuses Peter!!

• ''I told how I felt via text''

Never do that. Also, it's better to demonstrate how you feel. You best bet is to let her initiate communication. If she doesn't, then you know she doesn't care.

Telling a girl you like her through text is never a good idea.