He thanked me for a good night but didn't say he wanted to see me again.. date #5?

Date 5. I cooked for him and we made out (didn't have sex yet and he was cool with me but gave me a massage). He said he 'really liked me' while we were kissing. He thanked me for a good night but didn't say whether he would like to see me again. Although did casually mention that we should watch a particular movie together some time. What's going on? Has he cooled off? Am I overreacting?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely sounds like you're overreacting. Maybe he's just a carefree person or just forgetful. I honestly forget to make appointments or meetings all the time and only remember about it after I already left. I don't see any reason why you couldn't just text him about it either.

What Guys Said 3

• This is a little of everything. This is what I think went off in his head. He was having a great night, the kissing was great so he wanted to give you a massage. After giving you that massage he was probably expecting something in return. If you didn't give him anything in return then he was probably disappointed. So my guess is that he might be cooled off as far as now but doesn't mean entirely. you overreacting just a little, but I would just wait until he speaks to you IF A week goes by and you hear nothing from him then I would move on.

• Nono it's just doing with the flow. Sometimes no need to have a plan for a plan. Just wing it

• He mentioned the movie, which is good!

Five dates and no sex, which is starting to become bad.

• He told me a few times that he is ok with not rushing into sex and he understands why. But thanks for your feedback. I just asked him out again and he agreed 😊

• Yay! Have fun

What Girls Said 2

• I think you are over reacting. He probably assumed it was a given that you would see each other again

• You're over reacting. He's just a chill person and doesn't plan everything ahead of time. He likes you and obviously wants to go on another date. So ask him.