The girl Ilike told me I'm just a friend but, won't tell me why?

she's recently single, and asked out one of my best friends. I asked her out myself and she says I'm just a friend. I asked why, but she didn't message me back. I wish I had an explanation of why we can't be more than that. Maybe I'm just not capable of being loved? maybe I don't deserve to be loved?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't think that way love. Sometimes it just happens that a girl doesn't find you to be compatible with her. its not because you're not good looking or you've done anything wrong. You may just not possess the qualities she wants in a man. never try to force yourself to be what she wants if it is not in your true nature to be that person. if you do that you won't be able to keep it up forever and eventually she will find out who you really are and your relationship would've been a lie and she'll hate you. Bottom line, dont feel bad if it feels like you've done everything you can but she still doesn't like you. You just might not be the right man for her. that doesn't make you less of a man. it just means there's another girl out there that wants everything you have to offer. Just keep in mind that it is very unattractive to a girl if you force yourself on her. Leave her be and if she is your she will come to you eventually. DO NOT force it. You will be fine

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because you're fat dude. Lose weight. Just like you are attracted to hot women, women are attracted to good looking men.

Prove me wrong, what is the BMI of your best friend compared to you?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she doesn't like you or maybe she sees you as just a friend and doesn't want to ruin your friendship.

• You probably just don't have the right kind of chemistry

• its not really because of hou some girls just want a guy as a friend and dont see them romantically

What Guys Said 1

• You deserve to be loved. You just have to learn to flirt and exercise it everyday.