Experiment to which guy you respond online dating site?

So I just wanted to do experiment this is both pictures of me. I usually use some pictures in my dating sites with glasses and with out. If I sent you a message online to which of this two pictures ( Profiles) you would choose to respond more. With glasses where I look more seriouse or with glasses with a smile.Experiment to which guy you respond online dating site?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good either way. But I would prefer the photos there you are without glasses and more serious.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• The one with the suit and no glasses is my favorite. You look great in suits !

0|1
    0|0
    • So then I put more pictures with suits in dating sites :D

• You look really good without your glasses! I probably would respond more to you with glasses. I don't know why

0|1
    0|0
  • You look better without. You should get some better looking frames the thick black ones hide too much of your face.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It is okay to try something new in particular visiting webpages for dating like this one http://gointerracialdating.com/ I think that they are suitable not only to find a girl or a man to have sex, but also to widen your outlook and get more experience in communication with other people, especially with different values and thoughts.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes