Why would anyone want to be in love?

been in several relationships have great memories. fell in love for the first time when I always thought I was just odd and un-capable of such emotions. love makes you crazy and do dumb things. to be rejected and have your feelings and acts of kindness not only undesired but your demise. why would anyone want to ever love? especially with divorces and breakups when you happen to succeed unlike I did and have a relationship. if I had been in been in love with anyone of my exs. ... oh god I'd don't think I would have survived the abuse or betrayals

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It's worth the struggle for that connection you can have with someone. We're always alone in the world but when you fall in love it's like someone can finally share it with you. The pain of love can be as beautiful as the pleasure because you get to experience every extreme and what's in between. It's such a rich, rewarding experience to have as a person and it teaches you a lot about yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• To love someone someone it isn't a choice nothing is wrong with loving someone it just has to be the right person.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm in love with this post.

• to me. love is like a big sun between a horrible hurricane and a storm

• its a good feeling to love the right person

• Just because nobody loves you doesn't mean nobody wants to be in love. Develop that shitty personality of yours and maybe you'll be happy.

• It's seems like you attract trash, don't judge all men by your ex's. Being in love is wonderful

• I wouldn't know... but is it worth the pain of loving someone who essentially hates you for lack of a better word

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!