Can someone help, especially males. met this guy about a week ago, he took me out, we had a great time, haven't heard from him?

So I went out with this guy last Sunday. He took me to cheesecake factory and was a complete gentleman. He seemed SOO into me. He kept telling me how beautiful I am and was so sweet to me. Towards the end of the date, he mentioned wanting to see me again, and was trying to make arrangements for seeing me another time. He also mentioned the next day (this past Monday) that he was free, and was hinting that he wanted to hang out since I was free also. Monday came around and didn't hear anything from him. I wrote him around 5pm that evening and invited him to a bar for drinks. He wrote back that he was working on a paper for his job or something and that he would have to take a raincheck. I said its no problem and that I understood. He then wrote back an hour later with "sorry again I wasn't able to make it out, but I'll cash in that raincheck! :)" I didn't respond because it was a little later and I fell asleep. That was the last I heard from him. ANy ideas of what happened? I don't want to seem needy if I write him, I'd like the man to write me since I invited him some place last... ya know?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically he wrote you last. So I think he is waiting for to respond. I think you are both stuck waiting for the next person to message. Someone has to break the ice. Just message him and ask if is interested in going for a drink sometime this weekend.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is not that interested in you and/or he's currently dating other girls as well.

What Guys Said 1

• he is not contact u probadly. he probadly wanted to just have a good time

What Girls Said 1

• Wow I'm currently going through the same exact thing. He seems very interested but declined the last time I invited him for drinks (his friends were in town). Although he was the last person to text, I'm still waiting for him to invite me somewhere! Ughhh men!