Why would a guy ask me to hangout only to not reply/follow through?

Hey so I have been dating this guy for a couple of weeks and he was texting me almost every day and then the other night he asked me to hang out the next day and I agreed to it but then never got a text back OR EVEN HEARD from him since and it has been two weeks.

Why?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• he has moved on... or the most probable chance it was a fake number and someone was playing prank.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No it wasn't we have gone on a date before. Why would he try so hard to hangout and then suddenly move on the day after?

• So weird.. I don't understand he doesn't seem to be in an emergency and there is nothing he could have possibly found out. Guys make no sense thanks anyway

• cheers, best thing to do is move on dearie