Do girls assume the best looking guys are players?

So let's say you met a guy in a college class who was insanely hot, well dressed, well spoken and funny - do you assume he's a player?

Obviously it's always difficult to tell, but which side do you err on? Him having a bunch of girls after him, or him having no girls after him?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• It's more about his style and how he carries himself. Obviously if someone is good looking and social chances are there are people who are interested in them. The way I assume he reciprocates depends on the vibes he gives off.

• What if his style is on point and dresses really well, what do you think then?

And what about the vibes he gives off? What do you mean by that?

Most Helpful Guy

• They can't even think. They just think "Duh, HOT! WANT!"

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on his body language and the way he talks.

• It depends, I do have to admit that if I see a very attractive guy who is well dressed I normally automatically think that all the girls are after him and that he probably takes advantage of that.

• Yes. generally.

• yup that he is a player

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!