When I texted this girl, did she not want me to contact her or was she upset about something I did or did she give me her phone number for work?

I met a girl at work and she would contact me 2-3 times a week through work chat, email and phone for 4 months.
She saw me outside and she jumped and screamed my name.
She offered to buy me candy and coffee and got upset when I declined
4 months later On Thursday, she contacted me to assist her with a computer which I let her borrow which so I sat next to her and we talked about work, school and she asked me where I lived for about 30 minutes. I told her to contact me the next day so I can assist her with work further. She asked for my office or my personal number but I said she can contact me.
The next day Friday, she sent me a chat with Hi, my name. I would like to speak to you. Please call me at her personal cell phone number with a smiley face emoji and I told her that I wanted to contact her earlier. She said she was busy earlier.
Since I was busy assisting somebody else when she sent me the message, I chatted with her instead and helped her with the computer through chat.
The following week, she contacted me and said she can either meet me or I can go to her to drop off the computer to me. I went up to her floor to pick up the laptop.
The next day Tuesday, she contacted me again so I helped her and her boss and she smiled at me thanking me for assisting her with the computer. That day in the evening, I texted her personal cell phone number at 8pm and 3 hrs and 30 mins later at 11:30pm in the evening she responded with
8pm: Me: Hi, Name, It’s Name, How is everything is going
11:30pm Her: Hi Name, Everything is fine. Thanks.
Her: Is there something you need help with?
12am Me: Im just saying Hello
For 2 months, she avoided me. She even saw me in the hallway and I looked at her and she looked down and put her hand over her face.
Months later, she sent me a email mentioning Hope you’re doing well with a smiley face emoji =)
Did she
Not want me to contact her directly for personal
Only gave me for her number for work assistance
Upset for something I've done

What Girls Said 1

• If she tries that hard she likes you a lot. My guess is she either gave up and got tired of trying so hard for you or she got a boyfriend or someone.

• I did eventually call text her and gave me my phone saying I wanted to reach out.

• After she ignored my text, how come she saw me in the elevator months later and screamed out its been a while, I've been stalking you

• I don't know then. Talk to her about it, call her work or something. She might have gotten a new phone.

What Guys Said 0