When I texted this girl, did she not want me to contact her or was she upset about something I did or did she give me her phone number for work?

I met a girl at work and she would contact me 2-3 times a week through work chat, email and phone for 4 months.
She saw me outside and she jumped and screamed my name.
She offered to buy me candy and coffee and got upset when I declined
4 months later On Thursday, she contacted me to assist her with a computer which I let her borrow which so I sat next to her and we talked about work, school and she asked me where I lived for about 30 minutes. I told her to contact me the next day so I can assist her with work further. She asked for my office or my personal number but I said she can contact me.
The next day Friday, she sent me a chat with Hi, my name. I would like to speak to you. Please call me at her personal cell phone number with a smiley face emoji and I told her that I wanted to contact her earlier. She said she was busy earlier.
Since I was busy assisting somebody else when she sent me the message, I chatted with her instead and helped her with the computer through chat.
The following week, she contacted me and said she can either meet me or I can go to her to drop off the computer to me. I went up to her floor to pick up the laptop.
The next day Tuesday, she contacted me again so I helped her and her boss and she smiled at me thanking me for assisting her with the computer. That day in the evening, I texted her personal cell phone number at 8pm and 3 hrs and 30 mins later at 11:30pm in the evening she responded with
8pm: Me: Hi, Name, It’s Name, How is everything is going
11:30pm Her: Hi Name, Everything is fine. Thanks.
Her: Is there something you need help with?
12am Me: Im just saying Hello
For 2 months, she avoided me. She even saw me in the hallway and I looked at her and she looked down and put her hand over her face.
Months later, she sent me a email mentioning Hope you’re doing well with a smiley face emoji =)
Did she
Not want me to contact her directly for personal
Only gave me for her number for work assistance
Upset for something I've done

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• If she tries that hard she likes you a lot. My guess is she either gave up and got tired of trying so hard for you or she got a boyfriend or someone.

• I did eventually call text her and gave me my phone saying I wanted to reach out.

• Show All
    • After she ignored my text, how come she saw me in the elevator months later and screamed out its been a while, I've been stalking you

• I don't know then. Talk to her about it, call her work or something. She might have gotten a new phone.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!