How quickly do you lose interest in someone? What are some of the reasons that cause you to lose interest?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Narcissism
    2) Spitefulness
    3) Doesn't know how to have proper conversations.

Most Helpful Girl

• I lose interest in a guy if he rarely communicates with me or lacks communication skills. I get annoyed by guys who only want to text allday on the phone but never want to talk on the phone. This is a big one for me, I also do not like a guy that pressures me to have sex with him.

What Guys Said 18

• I'll be the first to admit that I lose interest in girls very quickly should a reason arise. And those main reasons are :-
    - If she is too easy to get.
    - If she is too shy.
    - Other pretty girls who I click with enter the picture.

I've always wondered whether losing interest fast is a good or bad thing. I mean, it's better to be up front and cut it off without leading someone down a dead-end right!

• She is a misandrist, she doesn't like me for my looks, she's a gold digger, she doesn't like animals, she doesn't accept differences, she is rude, she has questionable morals, she isn't actually a female (no offense). These things cause me to lose interest.

• I don't lose interest in a girl that easily because I'm sure to avoid girls who are superficial, inconsiderate, rude, etc etc.

If those aren't a factor, if they're quick to end a conversation or barely showing any interest in talking with me usually tells me it's time to leave

• I'm very cautious in relationships. At first we all have on the proverbial rose coloured glasses, so I go looking for flaws. They are always there to be found and if, recognising those flaws I am stilled attracted, then odds are good the relationship will last until she ends it.
    The single biggest turn off is narcissism.

• the first gif was soo cute..
    how do you insert pictures, if you don't mind me asking?
    is that a thing for mytakes only?

I don't lose interest in a relationship. I usually sort those things out before getting committed. dealbreakers would be of course, other guys, narcissism, and lack of respect or condescending nature. the top dealbreakers.
    but I try to figure that out before making a commitment

• It takes lot for me to lose interest in a girl unless she gets real sarcastic
    that right there will scare me away from her.

• Sarcastic? LOL Damnnn
      I am a sarcastic person so I guess that is my issue

• i find most girl boring so its rather quickly one big reason is when a girl is not being herself like she's trying to hard or if she's not feisty enough i like feisty women :D

• If she's not a one person kinda person or acts snobby or better than anyone else.

• Quite quickly, I'm all for giving people chances but if I just don't see potential for a connection... what's the point

• I'll tell you a story
    now sit down kids and listen up

Once upon a time from kindergarten to 7th grade I had a crush on one girl. I liked her much. But I lost interest when a new girl came at the beginning of this school year. I liked her for a week or so then the girl of my dreams came along. I already knew for a year when I still liked the first girl but I didn't realize how amazing she was. I haven't stopped liking her since.

So the moral of my story the quickest way to lose interest in a girl is to find or start liking abetter girl

• If I don't click with them at the start I lose interest quickly unfortunately and

• I don't know I've only liked one girl and I still like her so...

• if she is too materialistic

• I lose interest when she gets fat.

• Soon as I nut

• Meeting a really cute girl, digging deeper and discovering she has ZERO personality, is boring, has nothing interesting to talk about and is just an empty vessel.

• Low sex drive or low interest in me = near instant she might as well be a guy.

• pretty quickly, but that's cause im add

What Girls Said 6

• i think i lose interest really quickly if we just don't... click right from the start.

• I dunno. I don't exactly lose interest in the guy, but I don't wait around for them. I'm always on the prowl I guess you could say lol. Like, I can really like one guy, but I'm not just going to keep my eyes on them if they don't make moves fast enough.

• Sometimes I lose interest very quickly sometimes it takes me a looooong time. And I hate saying this, but I kinda lose interest when I get the guy. Like if I've been flirting and stuff, and he texts and asks me out, I'll say no. I get scared of eventually getting in a relationship and just lose all interest. (This doesn't happen with all the guys of course there are some exceptions)

• interesting. how would you say, guys should handle this? to keep you interested

• Thanks tho this was very nice

• No problem 😊

• Lack of personality, has ignorant or biased views, says or does something to hurt me, are talking with and forming feelings with other females, or does drugs.

Usually if any one of those occur, I lose interest VERY quickly.

• Super quickly only certain people manage to really catch my attntion.

• I never even develop interest lol