Girls, Would you date someone thats was broke?

Do you care more about money or the chemisty you have with the person? And why

I grow up in a home where my dad barley had it and my mother was the bread maker in the house... my mother didn't really care cause she loved him and he didn't ask for much he was a good man... it not like that for everyone... but its sad when a man say he would never find love cause he has no money and that what he think girls all about

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I care to the point that for us to have a life together (buying a house, maintaining cars, holidays, date nights, weekends away) I would need to pay for all of it. I work really hard because I like to share those experiences with my partner - if I was working overtime and he just sat at home I'd feel resentful.
    Money itself isn't important - but having the compatibility to have the same goals and wants out of life is.
    I'm always going to pay my way, and have no problem paying for part of his as long as he's putting in the same kind of effort I am

What Girls Said 5

• My boyfriend has no job and no money and we have to really seriously budget to afford food so I'm okay with dating someone who's broke since I'm the same :P

• I'm not concerned about how much money he has as long as he has a job or making some sort of effort to get by in life. If he's lazy and okay with being broke... then now I wouldn't date him.

• I care more about the chemistry

• Not concerned about money at all. Chemistry is everything.

• No. If I got pregnant, what kind of life would the baby have?

I don't care if he's rich. I DO care that if we have kids, that we can be responsible and care for them properly.