Please help me interpret this crazy dream I had! So bizarre! Featuring, a guy I might be falling for, a guy I have amazing chemistry with, and my ex?

Guy one: been talking to for almost a year. Met online talked for a few months, met a couple of times then I stopped it but Missed him so we reconnected recently. starting to talk about meeting up again. Great conversations as friends sometime I'm not sure where we stand. We never talk about 'us'. We talk all the time and get along really well. Could fall for him. But worried we may not have that spark?

Guy two. Met briefly through a friend have seen each other a few times over the past year though our mutual friends events and stuff. Super charming and we seem to have a lot of chemistry but haven't pursued anything. I love the way we interact, I get excited about him but haven't been sure if he's interested.

Last night I had a dream about both of them. I'm having a bday soon so have invited lots of people. Both guys might be coming.

So the first dream I think it had to do with Guy 1 and maybe Guy 2. But both of them were more abstract versions of themselves. We were all going to a party so I was walking home to get ready and in my head I'm thinking about Guy one. But then Guy 2 walked up to me and started to charm me and flirt and acted the way I'd usually would in real. He was so charming and cute and we had a good vibe. I left and continued walking home to get ready. Thinking I was going to see just Guy 1 at the party but then the guy 2 came as well. And Guy 1 was socializing but was a little quiet maybe didn't have the same presence as the guy 2. But then when Guy 2 and I talked at the party it was weird and awkward and conversations was off and not natural, so bizarre that it woke me up lol.

will post second part of dream below.

(1) think this was a continuation of the same dream. But then my best friend and I were getting ready for a party (different party) it was some event at a hybrid of my high school and college. So we were getting ready and it was some sort of theme but I forget what it was but my friend had done her makeup really well, very theatrical and matched the theme of the party. And I showed up and I had forgotten to do my makeup (I'm in aesthetics/makeup professionally). Was unable to find/buy some.
(2) But then Guy 2 kind of appeared but he was a weird hybrid with my high school ex boyfriend (dated for years great relationship and he treated me so well but he ended up cheating, he was also very cocky and little arrogant) anyways. We were talking and wondering though the hybrid high school/college school And we were talking snd it was okay but weird. We went into this special event room from the highschool and we sat down at a two person table. Lots of people around us.

11

What Guys Said 1

• While Freud would disagree with me there's nothing to interpret, it was just a silly dream. The only thing it meant if anything is that the hard drive in your head needed defragmented. Of course when you wear out your brain overthinking about 2 guys during the day you are also going to dream about them at night as well. I did the same things with girls in high school (the dreams were even wet sometimes), then I grew up.

• Yeah it's been wrecking my head all day. I didn't realize there was a limit to how much I could type. I know you've already read a lot but the rest of the dream (and where it got really weird was this)

• We went into this special event room from the highschool and we sat down at a two person table. Lots of people around us. But then I turned around and I saw this dragon painting I had made that was on display. I walked over to it and the face and wings had been removed, and had been replaced with wood? it almost looked like a wooden horse? I was very upset about it. I came back to the Guy 2/ex hybrid guy and we were eating donuts, but then I had another box of donuts I wasn't even eating them but was saving them without him knowing? And then he wanted me to meet his family so we walked down through the forest which was misty to the side of the lake. And then we started walking in the water towards this woman who was on a paddle board, turned out to be guy2s mother (ive never met her) But as soon as we reached her it changed from lake to their house. And she was commenting on how underdressed I was for this special event. I think I woke up after. I don't know.

What Girls Said 1

• You're 18-24 and you still believe in the importance of dreams? Wake up, they don't mean anything at all.