How do you guys show or act when you like a girl?

So how do you act? I have this kinda friend and i like him so much. He i constantly looking at me and smiling and so am I. We are kinda colleagues at some student organization. We sometimes go on coffee and call or text mostly for work but now for a few months we send each other snapchats and chat and text and I don't know what to think? Usually I can spot if someone likes me but not tihs time. Help!

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I make sure she knows that I am looking at her, and looking her right in her beautiful eyes!! I love when she just loves that, but feels a little embarrassed, or maybe her way of flirting, with a giggle, looking away.
    I try to find ANY reasonable way that I can think of, to 'bump' into her, or touch her or be close enough to love how she smells, but in a way that she KNOWS I am flirting, and liking her. Her response is usually a blush, and smile!! :)
    Before I ask her out, I press, a little, and try to get her to tell me more about her, and what she likes, but casually, in conversations that don't seem to mean anything.
    What kind of food does she like, some personal, maybe intimate things. When she shares some personal things, I know she is interested, and can't wait to see how I can impress her, and what I might do, when we actually go out.
    something of a suggestive 'flirt' and a suggestive implication, of what she might enjoy, on that 'date'?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should never worry if they like you or not because then you'll get stressed a lot. Just go with the flow, let it happen whatever it has to happen.

What Guys Said 3

• By looking in your beautiful eyes girl

• First, guys try to impress girls, and when they get attention, they ignore to get more attention.

• I get nervous and usually look down and get really quiet, that's because, I am socially awkward and shy.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!