Your 17 year old daughter is dating a guy and you mention no sex?

So your 17 year old daughter who has a part time job, plays sports, does house work and is mature is dating a 18 year old guy who you have met and find him nice. You speak to your daughter about sex and would like her to wait until she is a little older etc. She then replies " are blow jobs ok " is it ok if we only grind each other? How would you reply to that?

• Say its ok
  • Say its not ok
  • Say she can do what she wants
    Vote C
  • Ground her so she can't go out
    Vote D
  • other
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

27

Most Helpful Girl

• It's going to happen one way or another. Either she tells you about it or does it behind your back. Make sure she's always safe.

Most Helpful Guy

• if the guy seems nice then I won't mention no sex to her. she's 17 and old enough. if she's with the right guy, then no objections

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if you have met teenagers or nor but most of them would give you an awkward look and walk away if you mentioned they shouldn't have sex. They wouldn't stand there and strike up a conversation about it.

• some do and some don't. Im asking what you would do if they did stand up

What Guys Said 6

• I'd get her on BC asap.

• Those things can lead to sex in the heat of the moment.

• you are 29 and have a 17 yo daughter?

• no I don't. Its just a question if you had a 17 year old daughter at any age

• oh, okay, because I doubt any girl would ever ask her dad if blowjobs were ok,,,,,
      lmfao, I was starting to feel really bad for you. well, if I had a daughter I would just tell her about all kinds of stds and aids and people dying from aids and shit and that virgin is the way to go! and then just hope for the best. you can't control them. just try to make valid points that stay in their heads. if you just solely say , don't have sex, that will just make them want to do it.

• Tell her it's ok. That you will let her suck dick and grind her pussy on him and she can jack him off but that's it because you will watch and make sure

• I'm not mad I'm just disappointed try that

• Do you honestly think anyone with a brain would believe this question? Yeah, because a 17 year old girl is really going to ask her dad if she can give her boyfriend blowjobs... yeah, I can really see that happening.