Your 17 year old daughter is dating a guy and you mention no sex?

So your 17 year old daughter who has a part time job, plays sports, does house work and is mature is dating a 18 year old guy who you have met and find him nice. You speak to your daughter about sex and would like her to wait until she is a little older etc. She then replies " are blow jobs ok " is it ok if we only grind each other? How would you reply to that?
  • Say its ok
  • Say its not ok
  • Say she can do what she wants
    Vote C
  • Ground her so she can't go out
    Vote D
  • other
    Vote E

27

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if you have met teenagers or nor but most of them would give you an awkward look and walk away if you mentioned they shouldn't have sex. They wouldn't stand there and strike up a conversation about it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • some do and some don't. Im asking what you would do if they did stand up

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you honestly think anyone with a brain would believe this question? Yeah, because a 17 year old girl is really going to ask her dad if she can give her boyfriend blowjobs... yeah, I can really see that happening.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE