Male perspective- why wouldn't you walk a girl home?

So I met this guy on bumble he's 29 and I'm 23. We got on really well and started texting and less than a week later met up. The first date was great But he didn't ask me on date till the Friday and when he did he said he was ill but asked whether I was free this weekend and then it was really left to me to ask that he picks the place. I stated the time and I said to meet that day. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to go on date when he's ill and he said yes. The second date went ok but the main reason why I say that is at the end he walked to his motorbike and told me he would offer me a lift back to mine but it would be so cold. It was past 11pm and while he's not familiar with the area and he did ask whether I was ok getting there and back but it was a good 25minutes walk alone- which I don't think he was aware of. He asked that I tell him when I get in. During the date he joked about us getting married and would very briefly touch me , but I noticed he kept watching his watch during the end of the date which I felt was quite rude and I jokingly brought it up but he still kept doing it and at the end of the date he kissed me but oddly enough he didn't ask he just leaned down and started kissing me and would break it off now and again to tell me that my lips were the softest he's ever had. At that point we were at his bike. He was getting ready to set off while he kissed me and I politely stopped kissing him because I was really taken aback that he didn't think to walk me home. He then said that I didn't have to wait for him to get ready and I said goodbye and left. When I was walking 5minutes in he said he was home. I called him to say that I was still walking and that I felt sorry having met him when he's ill and he said that he wouldn't made the effort to come out and see anybody when he was ill. That last message I got from Him was to ask whether I had fun. I haven't heard back from him

He's messaged me today but made no reference to the way it ended. He's really unwell.
During the date I brought up the topic of sex- he said he couldn't sleep with someone who didn't at least like (relationship wasn't mentioned) Our texts can be sexually fuelled but when in person he isn't as forward not that he couldn't be.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I don't like that at all. I would have walked you home or at least got you an Uber, but the Uber isn't my style. I would have walked you home and walked back to my bike all while pretending that I wasn't cold and it was no big deal. While I hate making snap judgments, unless he works to make things up to you really hard (and he isn't doing this considering you haven't heard from him), I think this is a dealbreaker. This is a guy who's never going to think about your welfare.

• He's messaged me today but hasn't made an reference to the walking home thing. I don't think I can bring it up because it could make things awkward and he's also ill

Most Helpful Girl

• I am tempted to shout 'YOU A SIDE HOE' and run away but I'll be polite (*sigh*) and say 'How rude!'

• Why would I be a side hoe? He doesn't have a girlfriend

• I think he's cheating on you (just an opinion)

• We've been on 2 dates we're not together. I'm seeing someone else as well as him. I'm just unsure as to why someone could give an impression that they care but at the same time not care about your welfare

What Guys Said 2

• because they only want sex from you, if they ACTUALLY cared AT ALL they would.. period

• I'm not that suprised... Most guys that I know are asshole, and think they are top shit. most guy really on care about one thing... They do not know how to treat anyone... I would of walked you home even if I had to walk back to get my bike. He was a loser.

• He isn't worth your time. From what it sounds like he does even like you. He is probably using you to got over some issues with a previous relationship.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!