How to prove to someone that you won't dump them?

I wanna try get my ex back as he was the best but he says I'm hard work and he don't believe that I won't dump him... how can I convince him?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont think you can do that. you broke his trust. and once trust is broken, it can never be the same, even if you try to join all the pieces back again, you can still see the cracks. so its useless. move on and find someone else

• And asker, don't fool yourself, you ARE going to dump him again: you just want him right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just move on. I know this is not what you want to hear, but it's the best option and it will actually make you happiest in the long run. I don't know if you did something that betrayed his trust. I don't know if he is just insecure and afraid of being rejected. Either way, you just work on yourself and move on.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't bother

• You probably going to dump him or the other way around. So just don't bother.