Guys, Why are guys not interested in me?

I consider myself attractive. Usually some guys stare but never approach me. If by chance someone approaches me, he stops texting me within a week and disappears. It happens always. I can't understand why!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Cuz you are over there expecting the guy/guys to make all the moves and you just watch from a distance. Its a new age... you can make a move too.
    Guys these days hate girls that just expect that they gotta come up with everything... never giving a guy a reason to stick around. I just recently told a girl that keeps receiving gifts from some guy to stop taking the gifts if she doesn't want to be with him... but she keeps doing it.

here's a tip i learned when it comes to relationships..."Give someone a reason to keep coming back to you, show them what sets you apart from others"...
    you probably wait for the guy to initiate shit... guess what? he can be with another moron that will wait for him to initiate. Just like i told that girl... that guy can also be giving gifts to other women.
    What sets you apart? and in this case... you just lack initiative. Take control of the relationship you want... make the first move n stop playing passenger.

What Guys Said 14

• maybe you're not actually pretty? should post a pic and message me when you have. also maybe you have a shitty attitude or are just boring.

• Guys might find you kind of boring to talk to, when girls are too shy it makes conversation really difficult, that's a big reason I loose interest in girls

• I think that the reason is not your appearance (if guys tried to approach you, it means you are not ugly). I think that the reason is your character. If all of them disappeared within a week, it means that they consider you to be boring or annoying...

• well without knowing what you look like, or your personality, I'd have to guess with you're either too damn sexy it intimidates some men that you may have interest in, or if you're quick to be physical with them there's no reason for them to stay around if all they wanted was sex (why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free type thing), or you could be to needy, clingy, or just batshit crazy. or just too damn awesome they can't take it... that being said may I have your number:p

• Send us yo' pic and I'll see why we don't.

• Or maybe you just can't read signals

• maybe you have testing Bitch face? try to appear more approachable and nice looking

• u "consider" yourself maybe u are not

• depends how u talk to them

• I don't know bro

• let's talk there is nothing like that

• can i text you?

• maybe lack of character

• "I consider myself attractive."____________

Maybe you're showing that a bit too much.