Girls, Advice Please?

I've liked this girl for the longest time and she's been hurt on previous relationships. She's gone back and forth with me and I assume it's because she's scared of getting hurt. We've been talking for a awhile now and just yesterday she just told me to "please leave me alone". I was so disappointed I didn't even respond , my question is what I should do. Give her space and see if she comes back?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello Anonymous,

Going back and forth sounds a little to me like she could be using you to her own liking- which sounds selfish enough to say the least.
    Let her know you won't hurt her if she promises to give you a go; and remind her that not all men are the same. Be sure to reassure her.
    If she still at that point is doing the same, ask her to also consider your feelings; after all- you're human too and you have feelings, the same as she does.
    You can't wait forever for someone who will never come, communication is the key to any problem.

Good luck, AskMeAlice.

What Girls Said 3

• Just give her space. If she's really into you, she'll contact you.

• Give her space to clear her head. If/when she's ready she will come back. But she needs to make a decision or leave you alone. It's not fair to you to be strung along.

• Tell her that you like her and you will wait for her if she needs time and that you will stand by her if she needs your help. She will tell you if she wants something or just needs time alone