Girls, how would you reaction differ if a random ugly/average/hot guy called you beautiful?

Say you walk along a street and some guy approaches you and tells you, that you are beautiful.
Describe how your reaction or response would be if that guy was ugly, an average looking guy, or a handsome guy. What would be different in each case?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• I would base this answer more on HOW they approached me rather than how they look.
    If he was sincere, kind and respectful, and just wanted to share his opinion out loud I would:
    -Give him a genuine smile and say " Wow, not many express themselves like you. Thank you truly. Have a great day hun!"
    If he was snobish, disrespectful, rude and arrogant I would just walk on pretending I didn't hear him. If he steps in my way I would just smirk and tilt my head and just say something corny like "Its Dna" "I go to the gym, try it sometime" "All people are" "I'm the Devil inside" "Cute" ...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty sure most girls would feel indifferent or creeped out if they don't think he's attractive, and flattered if they think he is.

What Girls Said 5

• Doesn't matter to me, I would just say thank you. It's more important how they approach me though.

• It doesn't matter who they are, if they call me beautiful it's still the same.

• I would say thank you no matter how attractive or unattractive he may be to me lol

• My reaction would be the same for all... uninterested. A random guy I don't know giving me compliments is never appreciated even if in enough place I'd find him sexy once he did that he would just be gross to me.

• Yes, it would. If a ugly guy find me pretty it's normal and if a hot guy find me pretty I will be really happy.

What Guys Said 2

• their reaction would be better the more attractive he is

• I would recommend YouTube there are some prank videos their reaction was same although I'm not agree