Would you still date your girlfriend/boyfriend if they got deformed and how much deal breaker is deformity?

Would you still date your girlfriend/boyfriend if they got deformed and how much deal breaker is deformity?1. Would you still date/be together with your girlfriend/boyfriend if she/he got deformed in the face after a accident? I'm talking about being in a romantic relationship.
2. Would you date a person who's facial deformed when you first met or not?
3. How important is appearance in order to attract you?
4. Would you rather date a person you thought was hot, but the face were affected after a accident or would you date a not so attractive person who looks hot because of cosmetic surgery?

My opinions.
1. I'm not sure. Depends how much we loves each other. (I'm single btw) But our sex life and our romantic life would be very difficult.
2. No.
3. Very important. 9/10 in addition to personality, smell, style etc.
4. I doesn't want children, so that wouldn't be a problem. So I would rather date a average/non-lookers who looks "hot" due cosmetic surgery than a former hot person who has a accident stuck in the face.

1815

Most Helpful Girl

• Not anymore. Fuck that.
    People are shallow, so I am going to be shallow as well.
    The answer is no.

• It is a fact how judgment female is about people who have deformed. Women love to talk trash about other people bodies.

• I never talked trash about anyone. I just stated that I wouldn't date someone who is deformed since I am not deformed myself. It's quite simple.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Yes, definitely. My girlfriend and I are soon getting married and one idea behind marriage that even progressives like myself can whole-heartedly support is this idea of making a bond to always love each other and always be there for each other. I love my girlfriend more than anyone else in my life (except my parents maybe) and I want to be with her in good times and in bad times. She has already supported me so much in very dark hours and she loves me despite my physical disability. I'd be an ass if I didn't reciprocate this. Besides, modern medicine is highly advanced and a lot of bad deformities can be significantly ameliorated.
    2. Perhaps. I want to think that I would be open to at least get to know such girl and give her a fair chance. Ironically, one "advantage" of my own disability (I'm almost completely blind) is that I pay a little less attention on looks and more on personality and inner values. I guess it also depends a little on how bad the deformity was.
    3. I usually tell people that for me, it's about 30% looks and 70% personality.
    4. Impossible to answer. I would choose the girl whose personality I thought was more attractive. Character traits such as sweetness, loyalty, empathy and considerateness earn girls a lot of cookie points in my book.

• But do you care about smells? In some cases the person's smell would change slightly if they are on medication, sick or have undergo a transplant. I've heard that many blind people can smell and hear better than people who aren't blind.

• Yes, I do care about smell but not more than the average person I believe. For me, hearing and touching is more important. Hearing is the most important out of all. I care very much about people's voices. When somebody has a nice voice, I really like it and it can be a huge turn on if it's a woman. If someone has a very unpleasant voice, it tends to bother me much more than other people.

What Girls Said 17

• 1. Yes, If I liked him/her in the past, changes in appereance wouldn't matter.
    2. Low probability but not 0%.
    3. I'd date unless they look like this; but personality/intelligence for priority
    m.memurhaber.com/.../611x395_2_51ecf2c43dc7d.jpg

https://img.habervitrini.com/GaleriFoto/pimple.jpg
    4. The first one. I don't like frauds.

• So you would date a deformed person who used to be hot over a person who looks hot due to cosmetic surgery?

• @Bandit74 If I liked him/her in the past I said.

• Do not like you.

• Highly annoyed by this question!!!

As a person that's been on the receiving end of this it's just a shit thing to even consider asking anyone.

If you fucking love someone and they fill your life with love n joy who gives a hoot what they look like especially if you knew why they had the scars they did.

None of us are that beautiful inside and out to be judgy. We are no Victoria's Secret / Calvin Kline models

We who have been through such shit are actually better souls than others so yiu should feel privileged that you even have us in your life.

Fuck looks. Seriously!

• I agree @Zendrya , if I truly loved a person, a deformity would definitely not change my feelings or love for them.♡

• I have loved and dated people with various disabilities. The appearance is not an issue for me. It depends on the level of commitment we had if I would provide medical or financial support though. I would usually offer what I think I can reasonably do to help. Or maybe it's just a simple thing that has no lasting health effects, in which case I would just be generally kind and supportive.

• 1. Depending on the situation and our relationship, I believe yes.
    2. If I got along with this person and we had a lot of chemistry, yes.
    3. Honestly not that important, someone could be extremely good looking but have a shit personality and vise versa
    4. Either but cosmetic surgery like the real life Ken kind of cosmetic surgery? Or just a small procedure? Bc that Ken and Bieber look alike is over the top lol. I like natural more.

• With cosmetic surgery I means hot. They looks good, natural and you wouldn't know they had done something if they didn't tell you.

• Nothing could stop me from being with my boyfriend but if it was someone new attraction is very important.

• it would really depend. i am a very visual person, can't lie about that.

• 1. I fell in love with them, not just their face. I'd stick around for sure.
    2. Yes. If they've got a personality that I like.
    3. Not really important. I don't have much choice where I'm from XD
    4. I'd rather the first option. I'm not a fan of vain people.

• i would still be commited and stay by the side of that person

• Uhh no.

• Once I'm committed, I'd be wife for life no matter what.

• It doesn't matter how you look, if I love you, I will stay by your side. It's the person who counts, not what's on their face.

• If the love is real, a deformity will change nothing.

• 1. Probably. I mean his genes are still good.
    2. Depends on how bad it is.
    3. They need to be not ugly.
    4. I'm not sure. I mean some people become conceived after surgery.

• You've some good points there. :) But for me it would be a bit different since I doesn't want children.

• I am not sure if i had intense feelings i would

• 1.) Yes of course
    2.) probably
    3.) depends really, I don't have a "Type"
    4.) doesn't matter to me

• 1 : Depend how badly his face look
    2 if he's attractive to me yes
    3 Really important, if I'm not attracted to someone I can't date him
    4 Person who get surgery plastic and look hot

• You do have issues

• 1 : Depend how badly his face look
      2 if he's attractive to me yes

What if we males did this to you.

• @Robin48 So? I think it's totally normal. All the guys I dated cared about my look just as much as I looked about their look. My current boyfriend does care about it too.

What Guys Said 14

• 1. This is tough.. I wouldn't want to leave them, but them being deformed would definitely affect my sexual attraction towards them and hurt our sex life. Becoming less attractive is one thing, but deformities can actually be flat out unpleasant and hard to look at. So I guess my answer is that I would try to make it work.

2. Probably not. The only reason my answer is different for the first one is because I would have formed an emotional connection with them and have a lot of fond memories that would make me want to try and overlook their appearance. With a stranger, that motivation just isn't going to be there.

3. It's at least half of the equation.

4. I guess the second one.

• If I have already fallen in love with this person then yes I would. But if it's someone I just met... well... I'd hate to feel like an asshole but part of forming that bond comes from being visually pleased at first. And if that is no longer the case... well... yeah...

• Unless this is someone specifically in your life that warrants consideration then it's all just mental masturbation. Time to move on and quit worrying about stupid stuff - you have WAY more important things to consider, to focus on. Like being successful, fit, and making lots of money.

• 1. yes
    2. no
    3. 7/10
    4. neither

• I dont know honestly

• 1) Maybe
    2) No
    3) It is important.
    4) I am not sure.

• If I was in love with her, it would still be there and I wouldn't go anywhere.

• Everyone has deformed. Some are mental. If you really love a person, their deformed is not an issue if you love them inside.

Female are the most judgmental of people bodies. Let me drop some information. There is 80 percent of females who have deformed in their genitals. Women with big breast are deformed. Breast are not to be big.

• I'll cross that rode when and if I come to it.

• It depends on the places and intensity, but I try not to care too much about looks.

• Good, women are very judgmental about other people looks and body parts.

• You mean to be turn on sexually.

• @Robin48 You get the point, right?

• yes i would still date her, and if possible, then i would marry her, and get old with her

• Not an issue. I am just not that shallow.

• I would stay commited especially if I love you deeply or married.

• So I know a woman, through my kids, who has a fairly significant facial deformity.

She's really nice.

She's in pretty decent shape.

Bluntly I'd fuck her. I'm more sexually attracted to her then I am to women who are really fat.

So yeah I'd stay. I think it would be easier then you think. You'd get over finding it odd.