2. Would you date a person who's facial deformed when you first met or not?
3. How important is appearance in order to attract you?
4. Would you rather date a person you thought was hot, but the face were affected after a accident or would you date a not so attractive person who looks hot because of cosmetic surgery?
1. I'm not sure. Depends how much we loves each other. (I'm single btw) But our sex life and our romantic life would be very difficult.
3. Very important. 9/10 in addition to personality, smell, style etc.
4. I doesn't want children, so that wouldn't be a problem. So I would rather date a average/non-lookers who looks "hot" due cosmetic surgery than a former hot person who has a accident stuck in the face.
Most Helpful Girl
1. Yes, If I liked him/her in the past, changes in appereance wouldn't matter.
2. Low probability but not 0%.
3. I'd date unless they look like this; but personality/intelligence for priority
4. The first one. I don't like frauds.
0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
1. Yes, definitely. My girlfriend and I are soon getting married and one idea behind marriage that even progressives like myself can whole-heartedly support is this idea of making a bond to always love each other and always be there for each other. I love my girlfriend more than anyone else in my life (except my parents maybe) and I want to be with her in good times and in bad times. She has already supported me so much in very dark hours and she loves me despite my physical disability. I'd be an ass if I didn't reciprocate this. Besides, modern medicine is highly advanced and a lot of bad deformities can be significantly ameliorated.
2. Perhaps. I want to think that I would be open to at least get to know such girl and give her a fair chance. Ironically, one "advantage" of my own disability (I'm almost completely blind) is that I pay a little less attention on looks and more on personality and inner values. I guess it also depends a little on how bad the deformity was.
3. I usually tell people that for me, it's about 30% looks and 70% personality.
4. Impossible to answer. I would choose the girl whose personality I thought was more attractive. Character traits such as sweetness, loyalty, empathy and considerateness earn girls a lot of cookie points in my book.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE