Why do people think it's okay to be a slwt but expect a chaste partner?

I won't be sexist, I know women do this too. But it's my personal observation that men do this a lot more; hence the madonna complex.
They screw around their whole lives with multiple men or women. They go out, get off face and chase tail. Then they want to try and search for a loyal guy or girl and get upset and angry at the opposite sex for not being able to find one.
Even worse when they've had more sexual partners than what would fill a phone book, yet expect a virgin or someone with a few sexual partners.
What the hell people?

710

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you don't need to have the exact same traits you are looking for in a partner. All you need are the traits that the person you want is looking for. So if a manwhore finds a virgin girl who doesn't care about male virginty and he happens to have the traits that she DOES value, then he can date her. And guys who are able to consistently get girls to have sex without having to commit to them are usually more attractive than the average guy. If they weren't they wouldn't have been able to get so many girls into bed without commiting to them.

Also, I see girls try to insult men by accusing them of being virgins waaaay more often than I see women insult men for having lots of sex. So I would say a manwhores are looked at more favorably than male virgins and probably have better chances of settling down with a virgin than a virgin guy does.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because having sex is fun, but having sex with only one person is better.

Sometimes it's scary that you might never find that "one" and having casual sex fills that void of emptiness and loneliness. It's not ideal, but neither is being alone. For many people.

Personally, I still wouldn't wanna sleep around, despite how lonely/horny I can get while single, but I somewhat understand it too.

What Guys Said 9

• i think people who feel this way are just being irrational

• No. People can expect whatever they want.

• not strictly true... i like girls who are real slutty

• Because it is okay.

• Well I didn't expect or want a virgin. So maybe you only know people with narrow views.

• because it's easy to do

• I don't think this real. But maybe in some societies with strict, archaic views on sex it is.

• I don't really think that's the case. Most 'party animals' generally seek the same in a partner. Most quiet people generally seek the same. It's rare that a party animal with tons of partners demands a quiet shy partner with few sex partners. Personally, I think girls typically have more sex partners (or at least it seems that way to me)... I'm the quiet/shy type, but every girl I talk to has had tons of past partners and relationships.

• Men aren't sluts only women. Look it up: if you find a dictionary not mentioning 'woman' it's an exception.

• Manwhore then.

• @ImACowgirl OK, granted, not all RC priests are virgins. They just pretend to be.

• I think you have trouble comprehending words. I don't get what you're replying to or talking about in this subject.

What Girls Said 6

• 'UHHH because I am a dude, DUUUUH'... Yh, urm my boyfriend is still butt hurt because my body count is 1 higher than his. I don't care tbh, just outdated societal standards, if you really know how to work your charms you could have a body count of a 100 and he would still stay, cheat and he will remain... Obvs. you don't HAVE to take it there.

• I know this all too well lol they think they deserve a diamond when they're nothing but a rock. people always think they deserve more than they actually do. you get what you deserve and that's trash.

• Ok that's so real. Couldn't have said it better.

• I have a problem with men like this too

• Don't worry with them. Their pure virgins wouldn't want a hyper slut like them anyway. They'd have to smarten up

• 0|0