1) I smiled at her and she gave me the dirtiest look in the world.
2) she's always caring for him (obsessively)
3) during quiet time we are allowed to speak with people from other stores, so when me and my boyfriend were talking casually, she would come out and shout at him and tell him to go on tills when no one is even in the store.
4) his birthday was just recently and she surprised him with a cake, paid for everyone's lunch, got him an expensive gift (my boyfriend also indirectly compared me to her and made me feel worthless)
5) my boyfriend is always talking about how much she cares for him and how much he loves working with her.
They see eachother 5 days a week and I see him once.
I don't want to think much of it but I'm sick and tired of feeling so jealous and overly-obsessive which keep on eating away my confidence and building on my insecurities.
When my boyfriend made me feel absolutely worthless, I felt so hurt- I couldn't even put it into words.
We've even got into an argument over this and he says I'm being childish and need to grow up.
What should I do?
Most Helpful Guy
Leave him it's not right of him to make you feel worthless and calling you childish he's the one acting childish not you0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
I think you should break up with your boyfriend. I see a lot of red flags in this relationship. Some people like drama to create excitement in their lives. You don't need that in your life, but I think your boyfriend does. He seems immature and insensitive, and I would do some soul searching and ask yourself why you're in such a mediocre relationship.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE