Hello everybody, British G@Ger here!😬, I'm coming to the USA and I want to know how American females are/dating, my mate says don't bother, thoughts?

My mate says that American women are the worst and to not even bother dating one, honestly American women don't really have the best standing in the world but I really would like some opinions on American females from Americans, how is dating and what are American females like? Thank you 😀.

66

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this is totally unrelated, and my apologies for that, but for your own sake please look into traveler's insurance (if you're visiting, alternative healthcare if you're not). Trust me, you even walk into a hospital in this country and you'll be -$18,000 before you know it.

What Girls Said 5

• media.giphy.com/media/3h5pe45FM9qUM/giphy.gif
    I'm not even American and I'm rolling my eyes at this question

• i dont know what any of that is supposed to mean. its not like there's one kind of woman. we all date differently. some dont date at all.

• Well the cultural differences, like my mate says that American woman aren't worth it, he used more vulgar language to describe American females, so I'm just curious how dating is like in the United States, is the overall attitude toward dating in America fast paced or is it more taking things slow?

• Lol... 😂

• Your mate is correct to an extent... there are some hoes here.

• American women are more diverse than the fat broads on your tiny island. There's no "one size fits all" for American women. Although I'm sure you could do that for fat British bitches.

• Why are you so rude you nasty slag.

• Fucking lol 😂😂

• British women are much classier

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on where you are going.

• honestly most American girls love a guy with an accent doesn't matter if it's a southern accent from here or a accent from Europe they just love em.

As long as your a decent guy you'll have no problems.

• This post has me ded

• don't date American females lol, they wouldn't want to date you either, because dating is not a thing

• What's the deal with American females, I have had multiple people tell me the same thing, do they bite?

• they aren't into actual romantic dating and are pretty arrogant/stuck up at the same time, basically they're bitches

• they're literally where all the memes and stories come from man haha

• Don't do it