Dreams, Hollow feeling in Chest, Soulmate connections?

This is happening with me for the first time, I cannot let go of someone who i was just involved with 5 months.

People say Things get better with time, Mine is just opposite - things are getting worse with time and its been 3 months but still I cannot get over her.

These are the things that are happening to me -

I see her in my dreams (which is usually in the morning around 5-6 am)
I hear her name on television, radio. internet etc unexpectedly , as if someone is trying to make me remember her name.
I get food stuck in my throad while eating. water stuck while drinking (which according to a proverb means that someone is thinking about you)

Is this a soulmate connection? What should I do?

• Yes, it sounds like a soulmate connection. You should reach out to her.
  • No, it doesn't sound like a soulmate connection. You will forget about her in time.
  • Others ( I want to give my own comment )
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

10

What Girls Said 1

• The universe is definitely speaking to ya here. So, now that you know that, it's up to you to make a move.

And the throat thing, that has to do with ya throat chakra...

://www. chakras. info

• Do u really think that universe is trying to talk to me?
      Should I do something about it? Your help is really appreciated

• Yes I do. The universe is always speaking to us, we just have to be receptive.

I feel you should, but as I said, it is up to you, to know which move to make.

What Guys Said 0