I am bisexually falling for my best friend.. do I have a chance?

I'm 17 & a girl, I've known my best friend Sarah for about 2 years now, and I have a huge crush all the sudden. This past year we've gotten much closer, and now we're closer than we've ever been. Sarah has never been a feminine girl, I'm not saying that all tom-boyish girls are necessarily gay and all feminine girls are straight, but she does give off the bisxual/lesbian vibe, even my mom said so out of nowhere the other day. She dresses and just walks in a sort of masculine way, no makeup, nothing girly at all. Anyway, I'm bisexual, and I have recently started to fall for Sarah. I told her I am bi a few months ago, and we've physically/emotionally gotten closer since. Her reaction was basically, "everyone is bi even if its only a little bit, like me too". I have no idea what that means. Anyway, sarah has only dated guys, but the relationships never ever last long. She never is into it at all, never wants to be touchy with her boyfriends and never really acts with her boyfriends how the average teen girl acts, she does not get emotionally attatched at all. She's currently dating a guy, but doesn't act like how most girls would I just dont know how to explain it;/. Anyway, sarah and I touch eachother more than friends normally do I feel like, way more than either of us touch any of our other friends. We're always hugging, she'll "jokingly" touch me like a couple would, she always touches her hands to mine, at sleepovers we always sleep in the same bed while everyone else sleeps on the floor, .. stuff like that.. I don't know what to do! Please give advice!! Do you think she is straight and we are just really close friends? Or do you think she might have an interest?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Well try and talk to her about it you never know she might be into it just scared

• All girls are actually lesbians

What Girls Said 1

• i say she's bi but doesn't kno how to express it. like the way ur feeling but the other way around