Am I boring because I don't go out?

I go to school, work, gym, and the occasional concerts. I rather stay at home and watch movies or shows.

A guy I was dating last year. Said I was boring because I don't go out and drink. I just don't do that as much like I used to when I was younger.
He did dump me after that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not boring at all! that is exactly what i do lol. Just because you dont do the things he likes to do as often as he does, does not make you boring.

What Guys Said 4

• No, there's many men who wouldn't consider that boring, but some do, like your ex. It's all about compatibility.
    I like spending time at home, but I also like going out, especially if I have a girlfriend, I would want to spend lots of time outside.

• No you're just low maintenance. Honestly i am a guy that prefers that kind of girl. It means i won't be spending TONS of money every single week, and i can keep dates simple..

• I'm 23 and a father of two so I also don't go out or even have a chance to meet anyone so I definitely feel boring but I'm not big on going out and partying either

• Nooo you're MY type of girl!
    Your ex is a douche

What Girls Said 2

• You're not boring

• how old are you now?