Why do I always fall for the assholes?

I can't get over this guy I had a huge crush on a while ago. He's a classic fuckboy and I can't figure out why I like him so much. I've started noticing that most of the guys I've liked tend to be this type. Anyone have similar experience or might have an idea why?

Most Helpful Guy

• The reason you always fall for assholes, is because you don't believe that you can be treated better. You don't think deep down, that you are worth be treated like a women, that has feelings and needs.
    Maybe you should just stop relationships for a while, take time out, and start working on your self confidence, and your self worth.

Your self worth is the problem? work on that.

• If you are always attracting the wrong people in your life, that's because it has something do with you, and nothing to do with you with assholes.

Don't try change the world or other people, first change yourself, and everything else will change.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like that know how to pull girls in and keep them hanging on. It's cruel what they do, hence why they're given the name "f*ckboys". Best thing to do is cut all contact and try and avoid him as much you can. Spend time with your friends and maybe just focus on yourself for a while. If you reel yourself in and evaluate, maybe you'll be able to avoid these guys in the future.

What Guys Said 12

• You're probably attractive and used to dudes doing and saying whatever in attempt to please you. This guy you're talking about.. he has the balls to put you in your place. Whether you stay or leave is irrelevant. He doesn't a give a fuck. That shit turns you on.

• Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

• Maybe the reason is becuase you like the way they deal with girls. Fuck boys. they are attractive that's why.
    Í will say
    use mind more than heart.

• Cause you are too focused on physical appearanc

• Whats your type

• 0|0
  • yeah. and it's personality, now if he knew how to be loyal and faithful he'd have , stay friends with him. he still being one when he does, it's because some girl cheated on him. then he would know how it feels.

• You have shitty taste in men.

• also girls do fall for the bad type

• it's simply bcz people always want what they won't get

• Because as a woman you're genetically predisposed to be attracted to those types of guys. Don't worry about it you're original.

• Because it's standard woman nature to be like that.
    Being aware of your tastes is uncommon, and a merit. If you know yourself, you can plan your life better. What you can't do is change.

What Girls Said 3

• Could be because you want what you deep down inside know that you cannot have. You have the desire to try and tame him. It is a challenge for you that you want to see if you can win the game.

• because assholes are expert in flirting and know how to trap you... then by the time you find out... you feel retarded

• cuz you find them attractive. you need to try other guy and then your attraction will begin to change. I honestly don't find those types of guys attractive a all. they annoy me and make me cringe😫