Why hasn't he opened my message yet?

So my boyfriend is once again taking years to reply. I get so annoyed when he does this. It's still morning so there's a possible chance he's still asleep but he normally Wakes up around now but nope! Why isn't he answering do you think?

75

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that important? that he has to reply. Young lady, one thing you have to remember us guys, don't like it, you girls always texting us 24/7 with text messages. We like to most of the time, just like to chill out, and don't want to be bothered stupid text messages out the time.

I tell you, I texted my friend the other day, cause calling me and texting me everyday, I texted if you don't stop calling me and texting me everyday, I am going to lose my head with you.

Remember everyone wants just want their own personal space, and time to be by themselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend does this all the time. It's sooo annoying. Like if i texted her the night before, sometimes she doesn't respond until i text back the next day. And when she does text back, she takes 10-30 minutes to reply to every single text. Sometimes i go days without texting her because it makes the conversation die off

What Guys Said 4

• You have some trust issues.. knowing that you boyfriend is awake and have seen your message but will not answer you for any kind of reason is completely nonsense
    Let's say that you're right about this and he's literally avoiding you, answer those questions if you might
    For how long you know each other?
    For how long he was doing this?
    Do you think he's also avoiding you in real life?
    Do you think he's really into you?

• clingy much lol. He probably cheating tbh or did cheat. I would double text him and if still doesn't reply I would be worried

• Maybe still sleeping or shower or something else relax

• Anxious personality, easy to get attached.
    This will make your sentimental life tough, but I don't think we can change ourselves.

What Girls Said 6

• He could still be asleep, talking with his family, in the bathroom, eating breakfast etc. You need to relax, he'll reply when he sees it.

• Chill, he could be really busy, he will answer when he sees it/not busy. Some guys just are bad at texting.

• no way they're totally glued rigueur phone unless they're fathers or really hardworking men who don't have time for that tbh lol

• he might be avoiding you

• He's a jerk. My solution. Bteak up with him... That's always my solution xD

• Hate these kind of people

• Because he wants a lie in?