Would you date someone who was physically unattractive?

People say that women don't discrimination on the basis of looks as much as men do. Personally, I think this is a lie.

• Yes, I would
  • No, I wouldn't
  • Not sure
    Vote C

1820

Most Helpful Girl

• It's more complicated than that. My current boyfriend was not at all attractive to me when I first met him but after a while I realized his personality was really cute and that made him look really cute. Everything followed after that, as long as I like a guy's personality they can be physically attractive even if they weren't to me before.

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaches perspective, if I may, I would remove the word discriminate. We cannot invent chemistry and in this, we cannot just happily date someone for whom we do not have chemistry. I do agree with you that women are as much about needing chemistry as men but to use the word discriminate to describe their lack of attraction to anyone based on weight, age, skin color, etc. is simply unfair. We like what we like.

What Girls Said 17

• I have to be attracted to them, which means physical attraction is part of the deal. Whether you or someone else finds them attractive i dont know and i dont care.

• If he is unattractive and got a fucked up personality and is very unbearable. I dont see the reason why i should date him.

But if he's someone with an unattractive face but a great personality i dont think it'll matter much. Sure physical appearance is important and plays a big role in the dating game, but a personality is the ultimate hack for it. I dont fall for someone who is an attractive asshole, i wil fall for someone who has a AWESOME personality. Someone who'll get along with me...

• If I wasn't attracted to someone, I wouldn't date them.

• Depends if he's attractive to me or not. Others don't find my fiancé attractive but I think he is

• im not sexually attracted to my current boyfriend but his personality is great. still together n have gr8 sex once in a while

• if i'm being honest no, but sometimes it's a toss up because i've met attractive guys who were assholes, so it made them unattractive in a way

• I mostly focus on how they act, and if they are honest and loyal and all :)

• Buncha God damn liars around here lol

• I have to be attracted to the person I'm with. Physical touch is a big part of a relationship for me, and I couldn't do it with someone who's physique I don't appreciate.

• I've asked this before. I have. He wasn't cute but a lot of other girls thought that he was... lmao😂

• Someone i find not attractive? No, I wouldn't.

• it depends on how ugly he is and his personality

• Nope

• Ugly people shouldn't date. No need to spread bad genes.

• I have a crush on a friend of mine and despite having feelings for him, I sometimes thinks he doesn't look attractive. But I still love him!

• i did but when it came ro having sex i never liked it with the person

• How unattractive are we talking here? Because I don't want to see crooked teeth greasy hair big ears no lips and lots of hair

What Guys Said 19

• Basically if a person who personally a 5/10 or 4/10 to you was to come up to you and hit on you, of course you're not going to want to be with them at first but one you figure out their personality that 4/10 just became a 6/10 because you fuck with them mentally.

• Well.. usually a guy approaches a girl on visuals he gets from her assets.. no body falls for a personality at first sight.. Guys do fall for women's tits.. their asses.. their curves..

that's weird truth! can't deny that.. n those who deny are basically hypocrites! But then.. yea.. i would date a girl who is physically unattractive provided i need more than just sex with her! May be a long term relationship.. may be a commitment..

• no i wouldn't.

• Well, if there was a way that I found them attractive yeah I would.. But, I mean it doesn't happen much.. Lol..

• No... I wouldn't be attracted to them.

• Not anymore.

• looks are important to women. but a great majority of them have the maturity to know that is not everything. They choose Guys based on personality and confidence.

• A woman I work with, with a large set of breasts has a thing for me. We've been coworker friends for sometime and I've sort of tried to see my self with her but I just can't, she's not my type.

• *I* have to find them attractive, even if others don't.

• No...

• well here's the thing, if someone has a great personality, it can actually make them look better. However it better be really good if they are ugly as shit.

• Nope, I wouldn't

• Yes.

• never

• no, I don't know how people date physically unattractive people

• The outside is just the icing on the cake.

• no lmao i hate ugly people

• Nobody dates people they don't find attractive, not even women do that. However they do date guys who are universally unattractive, but look attractive TO THEM.

• Women likes it if men are fat, I mean if their wallets are fat $