Why hasn't he asked me to be his girlfriend or on a date?

We have talked everyday since October. he would follow me, help me, go out of his way all the time. until now he still shows interest. he gives me rides home sometimes since we work in the same place. we text n send pics on snap n replay them n use flirty emojis, but he only flirts in text. only twice in person he has winked. he asked me to go out with him during that time and we hung out all day. after that day he still stared at me at work, talked to me all the time, etc. in car rides his voice would get soft n he would be so nice. We talk about anything, family, interests. after a while we watched a movie at my house that he chose about a guy that wants to date a girl he's friends with that he has a crush on, he asks if he can kiss me then we makeout, i don't let him go further, he understands. he shows me things he bought or pics of his room, pics of him laying in bed, sleeping. a month went by and still no date so I invited him to a place that he mentioned to me to eat, he got nervous wen he saw me since I was dressed nicer than I usually am for work. he got jealous wen I mentioned I went out to eat with some guy coworkers. like always after he drops me off home he would text me thank u and then flirty emojis, always hugs me after he drops me off. still he sends more texting, talking, stares, etc. but sometimes he tries to act cool how he's not staring or wanting me to talk to him first. i invite him to my house again and we talk n laugh n he's like let's see a movie n then we makeout n grind/dryhump, talk, he feels flustered. he still talks to me, send me flirty pics, we bout have dreamt about each other once n flirt about it. his dream was about us kissing. wen I ignore him or limit my attention to him he texts me and talks to me more. he's polite n never pressures me. Today he sent a pic wen he woke up n flirted and said he was thinking of me when he was in the shower and about when we were in my house. then I said I was thinking about him too last night.

12

What Guys Said 2

• it isn't always necessary that a guy should be the one to ask out a girl, if a girl asks a guy out it means she's courageous enough not think that she'll get turned down, and trust me 90% of the time a guy doesn't turn down a girl unless he's gay or he's in love with some other person..

or you can try giving out signals as smiling at him everytime, or laughing at his silly jokes etc etc

• Listen to Shauna and go girl! Show him that you really want him.

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you bring it up that you want to be his girlfriend then? All the signs are there that he does really like you.