What does it mean when she says she likes men that are mature? What makes men that are mature different from others, and what's attractive about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, these are just some positive traits about "mature" men in my POV:
    -Won't flirt around with other girls to make me jealous
    -Knows when to take responsibility
    -Doesn't act like an a-hole
    -Doesn't mess around with other girls while in a relationship with me
    -Has ambitions in life other than playing video games
    -Dependable, caring
    -Mysterious at times and unpredictable

Ofc this is just my POV not for all girls. My crush isn't that much of a "mature" guy either but I like him anyways haha xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Being mature can mean several things in my opinion.
    First and foremost it means being respectful and attending.
    Not making bad jokes or otherwise refraining from childish behaviour.
    I also think it qualifies if you made your experiences, get to form your opinion and you are able to have a discussion about a topic you might not even agree but not turning to insults or the "I know this better" attitude.
    Last but not least, getting a bit invested in the current news (not speaking of gossip like the Kardashians but rather Politics πŸ˜€) might help as well

What Girls Said 11

• Basically, young/immature guys live for the moment, the thrill, the pleasure for themselves, esp in the bedroom. "Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am!" is a common motto. I have had bfs get mad at me for complaining I wasn't wet or did not get an orgasm. This is why so many women Fake orgasms.

Older/mature men (30+, 40 to 50yo is better) have lived Life, had to deal with hard knocks, disappointment, and know the value of pleasing a woman in the bedroom.

They know foreplay is VERY important to a woman. It gets us in the Mood, makes us wet properly for sex, and most of them will give us 1 or more O's so we are even more aroused and ready, and actually want them to have sex with us!

Also, an aroused ready woman is more likely to want her mature man to have sex with her more than once. Guys take a while to get hard again, but part of the Fun for us girls is the "work" after he has cum, to get him hard again!

I get so horny while we are cuddling after sex, and love being able to please him while I work to get him hard again.

• Wow that opened my mind, I see your perspective, thanks. Where you always this mature?

• No.. i was a stupid teenager most of my life... only since I was 19yo and involved with 3 older guys did i learn to think for myself and Listen to what older people have to say.

• Cool, this girl i like said she likes someone with a mature personality, what could that mean? She's 18 years old so it's kind of odd

• Well I don't know about everybody else but when I say I like mature guys. I mean the guy that will ditch his friends on a football night to come cuddle with me. I mean the guy who has planned his life and making all the right moves to succeed. The guy who will show his appreciation and not only tell me he loves me but shows me.. the guy who knows what he wants and is not playing around. A guy who has experienced the world and knows that there is more to life than sex , partying and going out with friends.

• She's likes men that don't play games or men who aren't childish. Playing games and just being an idiot in general are very unattractive, so being mature is attractive to most girls.

• Is there a set standard for maturity? You might find a person mature that I see as very immature. Also each person probably has their own mature qualities they are attracted to or immature qualities that turn them off. She might enjoy a man who comes at her with dignity and does not play games. She might like that he is responsible and independent. She might like the wisdom that comes with life and experiences.

• Someone who is serious and have their life together - he respects the woman and treat her right and love her for who she is more than her appearance. Maybe intelligent as well, it really depends since every girl has different definition of what a mature man is.

• She likes guy that know what they want and are serious about it. Most guys, well especially the younger ones, are immature and play games and no girl wants that. I've had guys that I liked that did that. The guy I'm talking to is slightly younger than me, but the only reason I'm even giving him my attention is because of how mature he is for his age. That's one of the things that I really like about him. He's not played me in anyway. He said so himself that I deserve something with no lies or games.

• My boyfriend is younger as well but he's twice the man that any of my exes ever were. He's extremely mature for his age

• I know same here! He's the total package! A dream come true. He'd never cheat on me and tells me everyday. He basically worships me! and in bed, oooooo he's amazing πŸ˜‹

• Lol yeah he's "perfect" to me! My guy is loyal to me too, even when some girl tried to mess us up, he did everything he could without me asking him to, to prove that I'm the only girl that he likes, it was really sweet and shows he's serious about me

• She doesn't wants a fuckboy

• she means that she likes men that have their shit together, mean what they say, respect her, don't just make promises but also complete them and treat her like a queen I repeat a "queen" not a princess, she will only be her parents princess.
    And if you do all that she will treat you like a king and if she doesn't well you got yourself a wrong one.

• mature=experience...😊

• The way he thinks and act.

Respectful, has mind on the right track...

• I don't know, I never understood it as well. Probably because I've met plenty of immature older people.

What Guys Said 3

• Each person has a different view on maturity. But probably she means that she likes men that don't act like boys, that can make their own decisions, think like an adult, have responsibility for their actions, stuff like that.

• she's saying she doesn't like how you behave immaturely and you probably don't stand a chance.

• if you want to be mature stop acting like a child who is trying to be mature just be mature