Should I only date married or taken men?

The guys i REALLY click with, and is generous, and chivalrous, giving, funny, cool as fuck, intellectual, not a cheap skate, thoughtful, bomb conversation are always married or taken, relaxed... I dont care to make them my main but i desire all the qualities they have its a turn on for me. So maybe i should just date or have sex with them from time to time. Since single men tend to be SO DRY, so cheap, so bitter, like it turns me off. But its a thought hmmmm just like being in the company of men like that they are fun and give me a more softer view towards men compared to single men.

Most Helpful Guy

• What could possibly go wrong? LOL.

What Guys Said 3

• Wouldn't them cheating feel like a deal breaker?

• Many women are more attracted by a man if he's already engaged with another woman.
    Your case is standard (though not many women will candidly speak it out).

• ask yourself. the thing you want to do is good.
    think what will happen if someone do this with your boy. how will you feel if your boy cheat you.
    its better you find a good men. it will obviously take time. but you will be happy.
    think what will happen if one day you find a guy whom you really love. and he come to know about your past. and these things. think what he will think about you.

What Girls Said 2

• Absolutely not! You'll ruin so many relationships and families if you chose to do that. Don't be a home wrecker.

• Im not going to expose him tho. I dont want nothing serious. I will work overtime to keep his family together๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ on god. But seriously i can't help it thats all i click with. I rarely click with single men they eiather assholes, bitter, cheap, or too thirsty for sex. Dry conversationalist

• That would depend on whether they wanted to, or if they were happy in their marriage / relationship.
    If they're not interested, there isn't much you can do.

As the saying goes "You can't compete with a woman a man is in love with"

You'd be easy, but that's all you'd be. Not all guys want easy... and the ones who do are the ones who'd bang anything,