I'm scared my boyfriend and I are going to part ways after highschool, what should I do?

We are sophomores right now so technically we still have plenty of time before college but I know he's going to get into a good one because he's actually really smart compared to me. He doesn't know what he wants to do yet and I don't think he knows what college he wants to go to but I know he's going to get an opportunity to go to a good one that I won't be able to get into. I love him so much and I honestly can't see myself with anyone else and I don't want to be without him but the last thing I want to do is to keep him from going to an amazing college. should I tell him that we should have a future together or encourage him to leave?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well there's always a movie called Misery you can watch. Seriously though There's a possibility if you work together really hard at you can make it. However life severely changes after you graduate so it by no means will be easy.

Most Helpful Girl

• If your love is strong enough, your relationship won't break. Or at least that's what they say. Have a little faith.

What Guys Said 1

• id say both sit down and talk about it

What Girls Said 1