Went on a date with really nice guy ,?

we ended up having sex , then he told me he was into polygamy. yet he's cuddling me and saying he's really into me

39

Most Helpful Guy

• You have said that you never meet the right guy. It sounds like it happened again.

Perhaps you are too quick to have sex with guys. A guy looking for a serious relationship doesn't want somebody who screws every guy she goes out with; he doesn't want to be #127 on her list.

Most Helpful Girl

• He can still cuddle you and be really into you if he likes polygamy, I don't think they're mutually exclusive.

What Guys Said 8

• He may be into you and many others it sounds like.

• trust me if you think he is good guy. then he is becuase he told you the truth.
    but later do not think or say that he is cheating becuase he is already cheated someone when had sex with you.

• yeh i know , where not dating or anything

• this is true.. haha didn't think of that

• busted. failed.
      next time think before having Sex.
      and if sex is a normal act or thing then it's okay. you will find another good guy.
      best of luck

• He's certainly into you.. and many others.

• hmm, nice guys are not polygamists. They are freaky deaky. I would steer clear of that unless you are Muslim.

• so whats the question? sounds like he was quite clear

• Protect yourself. Better safe than sorry.

• Are you into that? He is and he just wants to know if you're okay with that.

• And are you OK with that

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should run away & he's acting the same around other women.

• those types of guys have more then one girlfriend at a time.