Is this creepy?

Is it creepy for a 35 year old guy "who's never married and has no kids" to daydream about meeting a smoking hot 21 year old girl to start a life with? I've come to find that people like me, girls & guys are extremely rare.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say creepy. Just tough luck since girls my age, most of the time, wouldn't want a guy 14 years her senior...

• I'm hot.

• Doesn't matter, most of the time. Girls my age tend to look for fun guys their age (because most of them think that men your age are boring, which is horribly wrong!) and don't wanna think of settling down, starting a family and get married. Life just started, after all. And they wanna party, experience things and not be a wife and mother, yet. Maybe you should try girls in their mid twenties. They still are young and lively but will likely be more ready to tackle the things you want. Or you try the Internet.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't know what your story is but yeah it's kinda weird I would recommend stop daydreaming & start doing go & find someone it's never too late I know I'm just 17 but believe me maybe you won't get the 21 yr old hot chick but you try may be you can find someone who cares for you but for that you have to try so stop living like a loser & I know you are not a loser.

What Girls Said 3

• Not creepy cpz she's legal but he needs to keep it real.

• It isn't weird.

• Yeah it is

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!