What do I do about this guy in my class who I matched with on tinder but all he does is stare at me in class?

We've been in class for 2 weeks now. We meet 3 times a week. But it really doesn't offer for socialization in class. We had been in class for a week before I got tinder, saw him on there, swiped right, and then he swiped right, and weve been matched for a good week now. In class, we share random glances, not that often. Yesterday we were both in line at a cafe at my campus, and he looked at me as he walked away and then looked away. I dont know what to do because I dont want to make things awkward. I once messaged a guy on tinder in my class and he never responded, and now I dont want to again. he's kinda nerdy too, by the way. Im not but I like nerdy guys.

21

What Guys Said 1

• Yep, like @ImACowgirl said, you talk to him, say hi! I agree, he is probably shy and doesn't know what to do either.

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to him! sounds like he's shy and is trying to get you to start up a conversation. maybe he's shocked you "right swiped" him lol

• Message him or something? I think that's how it works.