Does he really likes me?

So I'm with this guy and we've been together for a few months now... but a question I ask him every now and then is "what do you like about me? Or why do you like me?" Cuz you know some people don't even know. what they want or like, they just want you for your looks or body etc. They don't really pay attention to what you say or do that makes you different... I don't know I guess its out of curiosity but every single time all he says is "I like you because you're you" and I just think, "... specifically?" So I dont know what he means or if he even knows what he likes about me. Someone help 😭😭

11

What Guys Said 1

• He may just be a bit awkward and struggle to put into words how he feels about you. Then again he may not have much love for you, its hard.

What Girls Said 1

• It seems like he doesn't know so he just goes with "I like you for you" bull crap.