If you knew that someone cheated, would you say to their partner?

Even if that person is not someone close to you?

• Yes i will!
  • No, is not my business.
Select a gender to cast your vote:

33

Most Helpful Guy

• If the cheater is a friend of mine, then I'll confront them about it first, preasure them to confess themselves and if they don't, then I'll take it with their partner. If it's someone I don't know well cheating on someone I don't know well, then I'll most likely go directly to the partner if it's convinient. If not, then I'll let the matter go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not if I didn't really know them , or if I wasn't close to them.

It's none if my business. Besides , the saying " the messenger is always shot" is so true. If I don't know the person well , then they'll probably not believe me anyway. The person cheating will obviously be manipulative so will easy manipulate the situation to make me appear like a jealous psychotic bitch

What Guys Said 2

• If my friend is cheating I'll tell him how fucked up that is and how he/she shouldn't do that, but I won't tell their partner. However, if my friend is getting cheated on, I'll let them know

• its nothing to do with you and even if close friends they won't thank you anyway

What Girls Said 2

• If it someone I knew like my friend cheated then yes I would tell their partner but if it just somebody random then I wouldn't because that'll bring me into their drama.

• Depends on how close I am with the victim.