How do you get rid of the nervousness of asking a girl out?

48

Most Helpful Girl

• Practice. That's number one.

Be prepared to accept rejection graciously. That's number two.

It's hard.

Most Helpful Guy

• I get super nervous to the point I hyperventilate. I find I have to start a small conversation with them first and become use to them and comfortable with them first. This can take a few encounters to build up though. Not too long, because you don't want to get friendzoned. Take a deep breath and keep it simple. Don't make a big thing out of it. Just ask her if she would like to grab a cup of coffee sometime. Women love men who are honest with them, and also think it is simply adorable when a guy is nervous asking them out. It makes them feel special and significant.

What Girls Said 3

• don't ask... take... kiss first and if she let's you game on my friend and if not... well hey at least you got a kiss ;) sorta... move in fast !

• there is no way to get rid off it tbh, you just have to be brace and hope for the best.
    i will tell you tho if you ask a girl out in person it is much harder for them to say no :)

• Just be calm

What Guys Said 7

• Practice. Practice on an object, practice to an object with a photo of her on it. Just practice and don't worry about messing up. Chicks think it is cute when a guy messes up a bit when asking her out.

• Be brave, and be sure you have a reasonable chance of success. It's better to have that one moment of risk because the payoff will be huge if it's successful.

If not, that's the way it goes, it's unlikely that waiting until later would have worked either. Likewise, you miss every shot you don't take.

• The only way to get over it, is to just do it (like ripping off a bandage)... keep doing it until you aren't nervous anymore.

One tip for you: ask out the girl early BEFORE u start catching feelings. If you are already emotionally invested in the girl before you ask her out, you're waiting too long to ask girls out.

• don't put them on a pedestal as much, anytime im nervous about talking to a girl i always have a small voice in the back of my mind that says "girls wanna get laid too" just go for it, whats the worse thats gunna happen? she'll say no and u move on

• Realizing that it's a numbers game. Worst she'll say is no and if she does, move onto the next one.

• Just ask and that nervousness will quickly be replaced by another emotion.

• For some guys you can't. You just have to find a way to force yourself to do it while being a nervous wreck.