Have you ever bought a girl a drink?

It's a bit cliche, but have you ever done it and did it turn out well? Or was it just a waste of money?

Girls can answer too - I'm curious if lesbians would do this.

• yes
  • no
Select a gender to cast your vote:

35

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the cheapest date ever. I drink one Smirnoff and I am drunk. After 3, I'm gone.

• yeah but you missed the point... this guy seems to think you should then give something in return and thats not right is it... especially if you are drunk when consent is a grey area in law

• you dont need to shut yourself away lol we aren't all like him ;) i would buy you drinks just to sit and chat and have a laugh and i think most men are the same

• @wankiam I see your point there. It's not fair when a person isn't thinking straight.

Most Helpful Guy

• Buying a girl a drink is probably the WORST thing a guy can do to try to get a girl interested.
    Buying a girl a drink actually it counterproductive for a girl building attraction to a guy in the initial time where a girl chooses if she likes you or doesn't.

Buy a girl a drink if you want her to not be attracted to you.

What Girls Said 2

• What do you mean by "waste of money"?

• It would be like a date that didn't turn out well.

• @wankiam I never said that. An unsuccessful date could be one that does not lead to further dates and fails to build a relationship.

• @asker... but that is the purpose of a date... to see if you click and if you dont you can hardly begrudge buying a few drinks. if it goes further then good but if it doesn't then at least you know so there should be no resentment should there?

• Yes i did, many times.

What Guys Said 4

• i have bought drinks for girls too many times to know but also for mates too so my question is was your motive to get in their knickers rather than it being merely an icebreaker and secondly why would girls not buy girls drinks?

• Yeah loads of times. It's never turned out badly.

It's never a waste of money, you have to prospect to see return on investments (buying drinks for many women before it goes somewhere with one).

• Never more than two in a row.

• Only that MGTOW crew will answer 'no' to this question.