I'm falling in love with this guy I've been casually seeing but I still don't want anything serious with him? Help?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months and we agreed to keep it casual (college students with no time for a serious commitment) but we do everything abnormal couple would minus the fighting and pressure. Everything about it is just simply amazing, and I'm pretty sure I love him. But the thought of it turning into something more or getting into a serious relationship makes me freak out. How / why do I love him but still not want anything serious? Like at all? I want to want to be with him so badly, but I'm scared. A few months before we met I got out of a 2 and a half year somewhat abusive relationship, could that have something to do with it? I hadn't loved the guy I was with for a while and was trying to get out of it for even longer, so it's not like I'm not over him, and I didn't jump too quickly into this new thing, so I don't think timing has anything to do with it. What should I do? Help!!!

11

What Guys Said 1

• either you want him or you dont regardless of whether you feel ready or not. if you really dont want a relationship then stop seeing him.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him then