Best way to tell a guy I work with that I don't want to date him because of his size?

I have noticed that this guy I work with has liked me for about 2-3 weeks now. We only see each other 1-2x a week at work. He asked me to get coffee with him last week and I turned him down because I had made plans with a mutual friend. But that's when I knew that although I liked spending time with him, I don't want to have sex him. Which says something because I'm VERY sexual-minded (?) when it comes to guys I like. He's big; probably very overweight but not fat roll obese. But no matter how I look at it, I know that if I date him I will try to get him to loose weight because I'm very exercise and health minded. And he seems very happy and confident with who he is so it would be unfair to him. What's the best way to tell him so we can still work together when we are at work?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't. Just use the "just friends" thing, normally people don't argue with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• So like do you mean his dick size or his body size because if mean his dick how have you even seen that and if you mean his body if he fat and you do not like that try and say it in that your nice possible but if he not your type because he is not fat then what would be very easy to tell someone but if you mean his penis it is probably best you don't tell him that.

• I see you mean his is fat you probably just want to tell him your not attracted because if you say of his weight his probably going to get really pissed and don't say let's just be friends wait until he says that because guy seem to get very angry when you say that.

What Guys Said 2

• just reject him genlty, maybe u can add gentle joke with that.

and its ur right, i workout too, overweight girl are huge turn of for me, even the idea of being with huge girl terrify me

• Just tell him that his dick ain't in proportion to his size and it irks you.

What Girls Said 1

• Well if you're gonna turn him down, you literally add nothing by telling him it's because of his size and will probs just hurt his feelings