Guys, how to be an awesome woman?

I'm not asking your ideal woman list really, but more like one or two specific things most women don't have. Something that would stand out in a good way and make her a keeper almost automatically.

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing first is CARING. Holy shit, why is it almost impossible to find a girl that genuinely cares about you and others in her life and would actually go out of her way for you. Where are the selfless women? They're so incredibly hard to find.

Secondly, it's hard to find a genuine girl that doesn't put on a mask and is unapologetically herself. I like girls who know all about standard social/society rules and just says fuck it, I'm just going to be me and if you don't like it I really couldn't care any less because I'm not going to change who I am or express someone that I'm not.

Last, I wish girls gave out random bj's more. Like I would love to one day just walk into my house and have my girlfriend go down on me before I even take two steps from the front door. Alright maybe this one is not so serious, but still random bj's would be great.

What Guys Said 14

• Makes me laugh but most importantly that she respects me, sees me as someone important and love me for who I am and only bring changes I want

• Be yourself, be kind, be polite, try to say thank you often because we all can sometimes forget to say that haha, talk about your interests and your family if you want to 😊

• powers

• be honest and be kind

• just be what you are you don't have to change yourself for us you are born awesomeπŸ˜‰

• Being honest (as in straight forward honest) and be interesting (cool job, fun hobby, weird stories).
    It would also help if you had intelligence/rationality/wisdom/street smart etc.

• loyalty and not a gold-digger.

• Be smart/cultured

• Submissiveness. Almost 100% that will always work.

• Its as simple as showing cleavage sister 🎈🎈

• be born with good genetics. good luck correcting that.

• Kindness and patience if I had to pick two character traits, but loyalty is the most important thing to me. Loyalty not only to a boyfriend but showing loyalty to everyone you love, friends, family, etc.

• Envision a feminist and picture how she would behave in a heterosexual relationship. Endeavor to be the opposite and you will be a keeper, guaranteed.

• be nice and supportive. join him in his hobbies/interests.